GarageBand for windows : GarageBand is a music composing app based on Apple devices. It is mainly available on iOS, iPod, iPad and Mac devices. It allows users to create music and podcasts. It provides various digital musical instruments for creating your own music. It is a great app for the Apple devices. It has the capability to turn your phone into a DJ by allowing you to mix different music. GarageBand helps you create your own full-fledged recording studio. You can record your own music, edit the available ones, write lyrics and even share them with your friends, all with just one click. With all the professional instruments available in the App, creating music becomes an easy task. But GarageBand is limited to the Apple devices and is not available on any other platform. GarageBand windows version is also not available. But you will be able to download GarageBand for windows after going through this article.
Download GarageBand For Windows:
GarageBand for Windows is an Apple-based app which lets you create amazing music and record your voice with professional instruments. It lets you play the keyboards, use the flutes, the violins etc. with ease. One of the best options is the Live loop option which allows you to mix different genres of music and create sound effects like a DJ. Look cool? It’s cool and awesome. Even if you don’t have any formal knowledge of music, you can still create breath-taking notes with just a few taps or clicks. With this app, you will sound a pro although you are a complete beginner in music. Here are some cool features of GarageBand that make it a favourite among the users.
Free Download GarageBand for Windows:
GarageBand is a great app on the Apple platform and is a must have app for the music lovers. The app charges a minimal fee to download and is available in the Apple Store. Just download it and start creating your own music. You will love the amazing features of the app.
Features of GarageBand :
- It is great for music lovers
- You can record your own voice
- You can add musical effects to your songs
- You can play the musical instruments virtually
- There is an option for DJ music
Download GarageBand for Windows
GarageBand is officially available for the Apple devices only. It is not available for the Windows OS. But there are various methods through which you can install the GarageBand app on your windows based PC. Here you will get to know how to install the GarageBand app on windows OS.
How to install GarageBand for Windows on Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
As the app is only available for the Apple devices, you can’t use the Android emulators to download the app. But there is a method for downloading the app for your windows PC. You can follow the steps below to install GarageBand on your Windows PC.
- Go to the website www.raresoftware.org
- Search for GarageBand on their website by typing the name in the search box
- Next, a page will open containing the results
- Click on the appropriate link
- A page containing the download link for the GarageBand downloader will open
- Click on download to download the installer
- Next, open the downloader to continue downloading the GarageBand app
- It will take around 10-20 minutes and your app will be installed
- You can now open the app and enjoy the features.
You can also download the GarageBand app using an android emulator. The best android emulator available on the internet is Bluestacks. You can use Bluestacks to download the app on your PC. Follow the steps below to download the GarageBand app on your PC.
- First, download the Bluestacks app and install it on your PC.
- Open the Bluestacks app by clicking on it.
- Open the Google Play Store in the Bluestacks app.
- Next, search for the software by typing its name i.e. Garageband.
- A page will open containing several results.
- Select the appropriate version of the app and click on install.
- The app will be installed within a few minutes.
- Open the app by going to the All Apps section in the home page of Bluestacks.
GarageBand is a great app for music lovers. But it is only available for the Apple devices which make it a problem for non-Apple users. However, you can install the app on your Windows PC by following the steps without any errors.